Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kitties for Seniors, What a Great Program!


Today I was thankful because I have a my own family, but I feel sad for all my furry friends that await their forever family. Did you know that the Fallbrook Animal Sanctuary makes having a furry friend so simple? For qualified seniors, and you know it does not mean you are old, it just means you are grown up enough to have a cat of your own (hee hee). Anyway, for those that want a cat and are "senior" enough to have a cat of their own, the Fallbrook Animal Sanctuary, will provide you a kitty at no charge. For those that don't drive anymore, they will pick you up and take you to the sanctuary to let you pick out your own special kitty.  They will provide you with the food! They will provide you with the kitty litter. They will even, if you are not able, come by and clean the litter box each week and make sure each week your kitty is taking good care of you! Wow. Of course, kitty has to be living in Fallbrook silly. My kitty friends need homes. I love my kitty family at my house but we are at full capacity plus we have our own neutered feral kitty. (Slasher is his name, yikes!) Please adopt one of our kitties. They will lower your blood pressure, make you happier, and warm your lap. They may even make you laugh out loud once in awhile. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment